Wednesday, June 8, 2011

2011 100th Anniversary




(click on story and pictures to enlarge)





















After all the trips, hangovers, camping, hangovers, hotels, hangovers, tickets bought, hangovers, organizing who's going and who's not, beer drank, and (did I mention, hangovers) I was recognized in this years Indy program for fans that have ordered tickets for 25 years or more. Of the 37 years I've been going I've ordered tickets for 34 of them. The exception was 1963 and 1964 when dad just bought bleacher seats. And 1969 when I and 3 high school buddies went and bought infield tickets. (Yes, I was part of the "snake-pit that year.)


























































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment